Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today we find out...are you a boy or a girl!

Today is a day I have been longing for since May! Finding out if it's a boy or a girl...many conversations have been had regarding this very topic at home. Cydney wants a little sister, she thinks it will be TONS of fun to have a little girl to play with. Hunter at first wanted a little brother - then he realized he would have to share his room and decided he would rather have a sister. Matt is set that it's a girl in my belly...and I'm am not sure. This pregnancy has been SO different from mine with Cyd, which makes me feel like it will be a boy - but I have this feeling that maybe it's a girl. It would be fun to dress up a little girl...I did LOVE that with Cyd.

So...we will soon find out if Cydney and Hunter have a little brother or sister coming to join our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment